Brought to you by The Party Center
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:58:32 EST VisibilityMAX, a full service search engine optimization company that focuses on natural and paid placement announced today the launch of a new program revolving around the Penguin and Panda filter signals.
As background, the Google Panda filter was released February 24, 2011 and it focused on devaluing websites with sub-par content, copy cats and scraper websites.
Google went a step further in April 24, 2012 releasing Penguin, which focused on penalizing websites that they believed were participating in link schemes or black-hat SEO techniques. This update appeared to be solely focused on devaluing the website being linked to for allowing lower quality websites to link to it instead of penalizing the low quality back-link itself. Websites that also had an unusually high percentage of keywords in their anchor text were also victims of the Penguin filter.
A VisibilityMAX representative said, 'Best of intentions or not, Google's filters produce a significant number of causalities and false positives. Many, many business owners who represent reputable, professional organizations lashed out after these filters were pushed live specifically because so many of these businesses suffered false positives with no remedy in sight. We confirmed these findings in case studies conducted here at VisibilityMAX.'
He went on to note, 'In one case, a reputable organization that had never participated in any linking activities and had amazing natural back-link profiles was also penalized because of Google's Penguin.
In other cases we looked into some sound organizations with 100% genuine back-link profiles engaged an SEO company that reduced their natural links to 80%. The other 20% consisted of unnatural link acquisitions and they caused an 80% average drop in Google traffic. Many businesses that suffered had to hire other SEO companies to work on damage control and link removal'
In addressing how VisibilityMAX intends to address these issues he says, 'Our latest SEO products and services will focus on a wide variety of anchor text consisting of business names, urls, and other natural anchors. We're confident that our program updates will give website owners the absolutely best opportunity to avoid the filter signals and prevent penalties which will indeed cause irreparable damage to their businesses.'
To learn more about the Google Panda Filter, please visit:
To learn more about the Google Penguin Filter, please visit: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-step-to-reward-high-quality.html
VisibilityMAX, a full service search engine optimization company that focuses on natural and paid placement announced today the launch of a new program revolving around the Penguin and Panda filter signals.