Brought to you by Seed of Abraham Thrift Store
2804 U.S. Hwy. 431 Anniston, Al. 36207 Call 820-1975
SP Home Run Inc. Shares 7 IT Marketing Techniques that Attract Great B2B Clients
Wed, 23 May 2012 14:00:00 EST
LAKE WORTH, FL - Most IT business owners would agree that consistently adding new clients is the key to success-but they often don't know about marketing computer repair in ways that will attract long-term clients.
SP Home Run Inc. offers seven IT marketing techniques that attract high-paying B2B clients:
- Laser-Focus the Marketing Efforts - It is impossible to be all things to all clients. So stop trying. Figure out exactly which kinds of clients will be best served by your provided small business computer consulting services and target only those prospective clients that are a strong match.
- Know that Small Business is Not a Target Market - Business owners need to look beyond focusing on all small businesses. This kind of IT marketing is not specific enough. Some good questions to ask are: (a) What size business is considered the right fit? (b) How many PCs does that business have? (c) What is their industry? (d) What is their support potential? and (e) What is the service revenue potential?
- Pay Attention to Location, Location, Location - Another way to help narrow things down is by geographic location. Figure out what sort of distance or radius is within reason to travel to a client. Usually a 30- to 60-minute drive is what a small PC repair franchise can handle. Being specific about geographic location is very important.
- Recognize that Size Really Does Matter - For most small computer services businesses, clients with 10-100 employees, 1-10 locations, and at least $1,000,000 in annual revenue seem to work best. Multiple servers and locations, along with more advanced IT needs, will also mean a better quality client.
- Learn Everything About Prospective Clients - A small amount of research will go a long way in determining whether or not a potential client will be a good fit. Learn what their industry is, what their niche is, and how they operate. This information can usually be found quite easily on the potential client's website and social networking profiles.
- Concentrate Only on Leads that Have Been Pre-Qualified - Turning a lead into a client often requires a great deal of resources-both time and financial. Before chasing a lead, make sure the lead has been pre-qualified. Make sure that the majority of leads that your company focuses on have similar IT and business issues. Some relatively easy ways to do this include surveys and polls, or simply adding a few key qualifying questions to landing page opt-in forms.
- Do Businesses in Target Markets with Much in Common - To market effectively and deliver services profitably, it is important to determine if prospective clients' needs are relatively similar. In order to plan a computer repair ad that works, with a great, attention-grabbing headline, a well-constructed offer, and a can't-say-no call-to-action (CTA), campaigns must be segmented. The call-to-action can be as simple as requesting a white paper, signing up for a free seminar, or even an informative DVD.
"While every IT business owner should take into account these seven IT marketing techniques, there are three critical ingredients that must be considered," said Joshua Feinberg, Business Development Director of SP Home Run Inc. "Geographic location, size, and industry. Make sure all of your firm's IT marketing is targeted toward businesses that fall within the specific geographic locations you service, the company size-range that can be serviced profitably, and the industries in which your firm excels. All marketing campaigns should include a compelling offer and strong call to action."
Those interested in learning more about effective computer services marketing should also download the free report Top 10 IT Marketing Strategies For Consistently Attracting New Business Clients to Your Small IT Business from http://www.sphomerun.com/free-it-marketing-report-download-your-free-copy-now
About SP Home Run Inc.
SP Home Run Inc. helps small business IT service providers get more high-paying, steady B2B clients by providing a suite of proven tools and resources that are available exclusively to SP Home Run Inc. members. The tools and resources focus on IT marketing and targeted lead generation, selling IT services and lead nurturing, IT service contracts, managed computer consulting, IT channel and small business technology, and how to start a consulting business.
The company currently serves clients all over the world. Its client base includes computer consulting businesses, VARs, network integrators, IT solution providers, MSPs, system builders, and computer repair businesses.
More information about SP Home Run Inc. can be found at http://www.sphomerun.com/About-SP-Home-Run-Inc/