Brought to you by Sunny King Toyota
Sunny King Toyota has received almost as many accolades as our Toyotas,including more than 25 prestigious industry awards from Toyota and Southeast Toyota. Stop by to see how all of this can benefit you! 2570 US Hwy 78 E, Anniston.1-800-365-3001
8 IT Support Agreement Tips that Generate Highly-Profitable, Recurring Service Revenue
Mon, 21 May 2012 13:00:00 EST
LAKE WORTH, FL - Having a solid and effective IT support agreement program in place is crucial to survival for a small IT support business. A well-crafted IT support offering sets a business apart from the competition and is a surefire way to generate high-margin recurring revenue.
SP Home Run Inc. offers eight tips for successful IT support agreements that turn new clients into repeat clients:
- Focus on the Needs of Clients That Are a Good Fit - Stop trying to market to any type of client and take a more laser-focused approach to finding clients that are the right size for what the computer franchise business has to offer. These clients offer the best match for the business model of a small IT support business because they will commit to a recurring IT support agreement.
- Do Some House Cleaning if Necessary - Look for any dysfunctional client relationships. Are certain clients calling only when they need something? This is not a good relationship because instead of just taking care of emergency needs, there should be a more substantial commitment in place between the client and the IT support business.
- Listen and Take Notes - When meeting with a prospective client, listen carefully and take extensive notes. Then put together an annual plan that will attend to all of their needs. A strategy like this will go a long way toward generating an annual contract.
- Help Clients Figure Out Their Needs - When a client calls, they may have an emergency that needs to be addressed, but it is up to the educated IT support professional to show the client everything that may be broken and how an IT support agreement will improve the status quo. In this role, IT support professionals act as IT thought leaders.
- Use Focused Marketing and Lead Generation - A sales process needs to include marketing and lead generation to a very small, highly-targeted group of businesses. Prospective clients need to be the right size, in the right geographic area, and a good match for both companies involved.
- Qualify, Qualify, Qualify - Ensure that all potential clients are a good match for the IT support agreement program before too much energy is focused on them. Nurturing potential long-term relationships needs to be a priority.
- Consider What is Expected from a Sales Meeting - The goal needs to be clearly defined. Usually a good first goal is to establish a small initial project that will allow a computer consulting business to prove to the potential client that there is a good match. Take things one step at a time and use case studies to show potential clients how their needs can be met within their budget.
- Be Ready to Make the Next Move - Once a proving project has been completed to the client's satisfaction, provide additional testimonials and case studies to advance the idea of an annual IT support agreement.
"Starting each month with no money on the books is a guaranteed recipe for failure," said Joshua Feinberg, Business Development Director of SP Home Run Inc. "It is virtually impossible for an IT support business to grow without having recurring service revenue. The easiest and quickest way to do that is to follow these eight steps to secure ongoing computer service contract agreement commitments."
Those interested in learning more about IT support agreements should also download the free report: IT Service Contract Secrets for Getting More Repeat Clients and Recurring Service Revenue from http://www.sphomerun.com/it-service-contract-secrets-nv
About SP Home Run Inc.
SP Home Run Inc. helps small business IT service providers get more high-paying, steady B2B clients by providing a suite of proven tools and resources that are available exclusively to SP Home Run Inc. members. The tools and resources focus on IT marketing and targeted lead generation, selling IT services and lead nurturing, IT service contracts, managed computer consulting, IT channel and small business technology, and how to become an IT consultant.
The company currently serves clients all over the world. Its client base includes computer consulting businesses, VARs, network integrators, IT solution providers, MSPs, system builders, and computer repair businesses.
More information about SP Home Run Inc. can be found at http://www.sphomerun.com/About-SP-Home-Run-Inc/